V2Hosters - They have just Shutdown Abruptly !!

I have 2 domains listed with V2hosters & these guys abruptly shutdown their services. I am even not able to transfer the domain to any other registrar.

Its like I have lost the 2 domains permanently. Please help me out if any of you guys know how to retrive those 2 domains. I have tried emailing them at least 15 times. No one responds and their number is always either switched off or out of coverage.

The domains are still active but I cannot access any of its functions as it shows run time error. If any of you has faced similar problem, please email me the solution on varunipatel@yahoo.com

Reason of review: Abrupt closure of the company.

Preferred solution: I just want the domains to be transferred to Godaddy so that I have access over them.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Sep 06, 2015.

V2Hosters - Worst hosting company in the world

cheap is always worst dont waste your money and clients

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Jul 31, 2013.

V2Hosters - V 2 HOSTERS NOT REPLY ANY MAIL

Update by user Oct 02, 2011

v2hoster

Original review posted by user Oct 02, 2011

Dear Friends,

I Am using hosting Service From V2Hosters for last nine months. After Such long Time, Company raise a bill against me for which i was not liable. On contacting Them, they stop replying me as they were needed money. Then on 29th September, They attend my call and accepted that all fault was from thier end. Then they activate my account and promise me to cancel the bill. They got ready to take this action As i had started telling about thier Done with me. But now on 2nd October, they again suspend my account with no reason and neither replying my mail or Call. They are known for 99.94% for uptime But they are damaging the reputation of my company. I Want to ask all normal public, that are we taking service from V2HOSTER To increase our business or damage the image of our company?

Thanks

Divya Placement

www.divyaplacement.com

Company wrote 0 private or public responses to the review from Oct 02, 2011.